Linguine with Broccoli and Crispy Bread Crumbs

Linguine with Broccoli and Crispy Breadcrumbs - this recipe is quick and easy and made entirely of pantry staples! It takes all of 15 minutes to whip up and the crispy lemon parsley bread crumbs make the pasta so deliciously different than your average spaghetti! 400 calories per serving

I might dream about dinner all day, but I’m not always great at planning for it. Most nights I arrive at 6:30 feeling pretty unprepared. It’s always then that I ask myself, On a scale of 1 to pathetic, how sad is the vegetable drawer right now?  Extra pathetic. So you can imagine why some of my...

Read More

The post Linguine with Broccoli and Crispy Bread Crumbs appeared first on Andie Mitchell.



http://ift.tt/25FIXFc
#weightloss, #nutrition, #startburningfat via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Ways to Trick Yourself Thin

8 Ways to Trick Yourself Thin An article from By Chris Freytag The formula for weight loss may be simple-take in fewer calories ...