3 Surprising Ways I Created My Healthy And Happy Life

3 Surprising Ways I Created My Healthy And Happy Life

Hi, I’m Heather K. Jones. I’m a registered dietitian and the founder of HeatherKJones.com, a weight loss website about healing and hope instead of diets and deprivation, and the creator of Smaller Size Bigger Life, an online program for women who struggle with emotional eating, overeating, food, or body issues. Have I always had a...

The post 3 Surprising Ways I Created My Healthy And Happy Life appeared first on Andie Mitchell.



http://ift.tt/2ayrhs8
#weightloss, #nutrition, #startburningfat via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Ways to Trick Yourself Thin

8 Ways to Trick Yourself Thin An article from By Chris Freytag The formula for weight loss may be simple-take in fewer calories ...